A lawyer from the Peterborough Community Legal Centre will be at the 360 NPLC on
Thursday: March 19th 1-2pm to offer free, confidential legal advice about:
- Landlord and Tenant matters (tenants only)
- Ontario Works (formerly Welfare)
- Ontario Disability Support Program (formerly Family Benefits)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (formerly Workers Compensation)
- Canada Pension Plan
- Employment Insurance
- Employment Standards
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
All welcome – you do not need to be a patient to attend.
If you are a patient at our clinic and cannot come at the times above, we can also ask the lawyer to contact you about your legal concerns – just ask your provider.