We currently have two openings:
If you are interested in one of these opportunities, please apply on Indeed (links are above) with a cover letter addressed to Kirsten Woodend, Board Chair, by August 29, 2021.
The 360 Degree NPLC is a dynamic community-based interdisciplinary primary care clinic providing comprehensive health services to residents of Peterborough City and County with particular expertise in providing care to people whose health is made vulnerable by poverty, homelessness and poor access to the social determinants of health. The NPLC operates from a philosophy of harm reduction and is committed to working from within an anti-oppressive and anti-racist framework that is trauma-informed and which values cultural humility and inclusiveness. The 360NPLC is a well-respected agency with a strong staff cohort and governance infrastructure. Excellent extended health benefits and pension (HOOPP) are provided.
Executive Director(Full time, permanent)
$87,500-93,858 + HOOPP & benefits
The Board of the Peterborough 360 Degree NPLC is hiring a full time Executive Director. Working with the NP Lead/Clinical Director, both of whom report directly to the Board of Directors. The Executive Director (ED) is responsible for the management of all aspects of the operation and services. The ED leads the overall strategic direction of the agency and is accountable for human resources, reporting to funders, all programs, property and finances.
- A successful track record of five (5) or more years at the senior management level in health or non-profit administration.
- Experience working in health care delivery, preferably primary care
- A graduate degree in a business or health-related discipline, or a suitable combination of education and experience.
- Experience working directly with a Board of Directors.
- Exceptional interpersonal, liaison and communication skills.
- Abilities in policy and program development delivery; strategic planning; and finance and human resources management.
- Skills in evaluation, developing KPIs, and fostering consistent and accurate data collection
- Aptitude for navigating and optimizing integration/function of e-health platforms and the electronic medical record with clinic workflows
- Experience with Quality Improvement planning preferred
- Experience in conflict resolution and crisis intervention
- Proficiency in computer applications (Windows, Microsoft Office programs, especially excel for data analysis, Email, and experience with electronic medical records.
- Aptitude to lead, encourage and motivate staff in a team environment.
Lead Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Director (Permanent, Full Time)
$132,178+ HOOPP & benefits
The Nurse Practitioner Lead/Clinical Director:
- Provides clinical leadership to the interdisciplinary team from a trauma-informed, anti-oppressive and cultural humility perspective
- Porks within the interdisciplinary team to provide high-quality advanced-practice nursing to patients consistent with the vision and philosophy of the NPLC and with the standards of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Collaborates with the Executive Director on strategic planning, program and partnership development, and evaluation/quality improvement and is accountable to the Board of Directors.
- A Masters Degree in Nursing with a Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate.
- Registration in the Extended Class in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- 5+ years of primary care experience working in community-based health care settings
- Demonstrated strong primary care clinical assessment skills to full NP scope of practice
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills required to manage an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience working with vulnerable populations (i.e people who are homeless, living on low income, newcomers or refugees) and people experiencing mental health or substance use issues, and with harm reduction as an approach to substance use
- Experience delivering services in an outreach capacity an asset
- Experience with program planning, delivery and evaluation in chronic disease management including health promotion and prevention education
- Experience with Quality Improvement planning
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to navigate the health care system on behalf of patients and advocate to ensure health care system responsiveness
- Demonstrated ability in conflict resolution and crisis intervention
- Proficiency in computer applications (Windows, Microsoft Office programs, Email, and experience with electronic medical records.
The 360 NPLC is committed to equity in employment practices. Applications are encouraged from qualified individuals who are Indigenous people, members of racialized communities, individuals of diverse sexual orientation and gender identification, persons with disabilities and others protected under the Human Rights Code.
We thank all applicants for their interest in these positions. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The 360 NPLC is committed to developing an inclusive selection process and work environment. If contacted, please advise us if you require any accommodation during the interview process.