The 360 Degree Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic only accepts patients who do not have a family doctor or nurse practitioner they can access.
We currently have a long waiting list of people wishing to become patients.
- Wait times are likely to be longer than six to twelve months.
- With current staffing, we may reach our full clinic capacity before everyone on the waiting list is able to be seen.
- We are working on obtaining funding for another Nurse Practitioner so we can admit all the patients on our waiting list. There is no guarantee this will happen. We will let all our community partners know if we are successful.
If you want to join our waiting list, please complete this referral form.
If you require health care before you are offered an initial appointment with our clinic, here are some options:
Virtual Care Clinic* (telemedicine clinic)
Located at 185 King St, 5th Floor, Peterborough, 705-536-0882,
Mondays to Fridays from 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Lakefield Clinic* (Nurse-Practitioner-Led Clinic)
150 Strickland Street, Suite 3, Lakefield, 705-651-4866
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
*These clinics serve residents living in the City of Peterborough without a family practitioner who are in need of care.
- Booking an appointment is encouraged but walk-ins will be accepted if possible
- Residents will be put on a wait list for future family doctors
- Please come 30 minutes early to your first appointment
- Narcotic prescriptions will not be available
Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic (urgent care for children under the age of 18)
Located on Level 6 at Peterborough Regional Health Centre, across from Unit A6.
Call 705-740-8055 after 11:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday to book a same-day appointment. Advance bookings for later dates will not be accepted. The clinic is closed Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & all statutory holidays.
Rapid Access Addictions Medicine Clinic (for help with alcohol or opioid addiction)
159 King Street, Suite 302, Mon/Wed/Fri 8-11 a.m., walk-ins welcome 705 749 9708
If you wish to add your name to Health Care Connect to be on a list for a family
physician, call 1 800 445 1822.